~チャウな毎日~ Chowchow's Secret Diary

シリコンバレーで生活する、ペキニーズのチャウチャウのバイリンガル写真日記。

Friday, April 10, 2009

Many of you are probably wondering what happened to me,
its been so long since my last update.
Have my parents abandoned me?
Have I dropped off the face of the earth?
No, it really just come down to the fact that I have a lazy owner.
I am actually doing great!
Sleeping a lot as usual, but also enjoying the spring weather.
I love my new family members and get a lot of attention.
Actually, in order help my skin problem,
my owner decided to cut out all artificial chemicals from my diet,
and cooks my food from scratch twice a day.
I didnt have so much interest in food before, but now
I get bowled chicken or pork, with potatoes or tofu,
and lots of veggies too. I eat it up so quickly, its like I am a different dog.
I even wake up my owner in the morning to get her to cook for me.
(She hates that, by the way)
So, I am living a pretty good life. ;)
My owner started a new blog about building a cabin.
nojiricabin.blogspot.com
Maybe this will make her update my blog a little more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home